|Location: Modesto, California
||Date Posted: 9/4/2019
|Wage: $95355 - $96355 per year
|Job Code: req18006
The Save Mart Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers in California and Nevada. It is home to a number of well-known brands in food retailing. You might have seen our banners that include Save Mart, Lucky, Lucky California and Food Maxx. We also have 4 distribution centers and SMART Refrigerated Transport, a trucking firm that transports dry groceries, frozen foods, ice and novelties to all of The Save Mart Companies stores. We are a locally and family owned business, headquartered in the heart of one of the greatest agricultural areas of our nation - the San Joaquin Valley.
The Modesto community is vibrant with great traditions, educational opportunities and multi-cultural lifestyles. Aside from mild weather year-round, Modesto allows for easy access to many major tourist attractions in California. To the west lies the San Francisco Bay Area (90-miles) and the Santa Cruz Beach (115-miles). To the east is the famed Gold Country "Mother Lode" (50-miles) and a little farther you can find the majestic Sierra Nevada mountain range, Lake Tahoe (180-miles) and Yosemite National Park (110-miles).
Some of our competitive benefits include: exceptionally generous benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K), flexible schedule options, Employee Connection (earn fun and valuable prizes!), Life Long Learning - Educational opportunities, Employee Association (discounted and free tuition options, contests, and support services).
Grow your CAREER and join us to share your Guest focus, passion about food and family, and pride in the Central Valley and our wonderful community!
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
SR. ANALYST, HRIS
The Senior Analyst of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) provides organization and system maintenance of data across all HR related systems. The Senior Analyst serves as project lead on assigned system integrations, enhancements, modifications and major data analysis requests. The position is responsible for maintaining and working closely with the Information Technology team to modify and update internal databases, development of custom reports to meet the requirements of Human Resource team and internal business partners. The position assists junior team members on advanced systems concepts, query tool techniques, and designs in the maintenance of HRIS systems, including online and custom stand-alone databases. The Senior Analyst, HRIS supports all HR systems and serves as the subject matter expert (SME) for HCM platform and the Time and Attendance systems.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Serve as a primary technical point-of-contact and is subject matter expert for the Company's HCM and Time and Attendance systems, ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities, and troubleshooting end user issues.
· Serve as lead system administrator for HR systems and applications; ensuring security, end user access, and data integrity across all HR platforms
· Manage and lead HR system integrations, upgrades, and projects as assigned and is responsible for deliverables and timeline commitments
· Design, generate, and distribute reports requested by management for ongoing internal and external needs
· Conduct initial screening with managers to assess best methods for researching, investigating, and responding to requests for information for external requests.
· Maintain high degree of confidentiality in maintaining team member personal data and when providing reports and data to requestors.
· Develops and maintains online and standalone databases
· Respond to requests for reports and other personnel matters requiring information storage or computer software, hardware, and desktop support.
· Create and provide clear end-user documentation and training material
· Performs other duties as assigned
LOCATION: MODESTO, CA.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
· Expert knowledge of HR systems and data/statistical analysis with an ability to translate/summarize data to audience expectations
· Excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational, and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrate active listening skills
· Strong analytical skills with strong attention to details
· Able to thrive in fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
· Advanced Excel and query skills; intermediate Microsoft Word and PowerPoint skills
Education: Four-year college degree or equivalent knowledge gained through formal education, specialized training, or additional job experience.
Experience: Five to seven years of HRIS experience; system migration experience is preferred
Physical: Basic office environment: ability to sit, stand, walk, kneel, stoop, use stairs, reach, pull and lift objects
* Business Acumen
* Customer Focus
* Integrity and Trust
* Problem Solving
* Quality/Quantity of Work
* Personal/Interpersonal Skills
The Save Mart Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome resumes from individuals who will contribute to our diverse workforce.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Save Mart Supermarkets
|Company: Save Mart Supermarkets