|Location: Oakland Park, Florida
||Date Posted: 8/28/2019
|Wage: Up to $0.00 per year
||Category: Information Technology
|Job Code: 352642
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, executes and controls assigned projects. Oversees the commissioning process to ensure that it is performed in accordance with standard practices. Resolves issues where other parties impact commissioning process. Facilitates escalation of product related problems.
- Analyzes financial reporting systems and project schedules to proactively address potential problems and manage risk. Investigates solutions and establishes project recovery plans.
- Provides ongoing cost and estimate analysis reporting. Manages allocation of costs to financial reporting systems.
- Uses company standard tracking and reporting tools to effectively communicate project progress and financial status to management.
- Proactively investigates opportunities for improvements in the project scope that will result in value added change orders. Performs associated cost estimates, prepares proposals and secures customer acceptance.
- Responsible for asset management including collections, cost control, progress billings and payables.
- Experience in drafting and submitting budget proposals and recommending subsequent budget changes when necessary.
- Oversees assigned projects for compliance with specifications, local codes and installation techniques.
- Uses negotiation skills to consistently resolve disputes.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects. Owns stakeholder management, responsible for setting customer expectations and leading efforts to sustain customer satisfaction.
- Defines IT project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develops and delivers progress reports, identifies potential crises, devises and leads the execution of contingency plans.
- Actively seeks out and acts on opportunities for PM process improvement using a combination of industry experience, Lean activities and process automation.
- Effectively manage customer IT projects such that company standards and expectations are met.
- Obtain subject matter expertise in the area being managed.
- Assist in advancing team standards, policies and procedures and work to achieve them.
- Ensure that required knowledge is obtained to maximize use of existing and perspective technology.
- Secures new work and change orders from the existing customer base. Estimates work and presents proposals to the customer.
- Acts as a technical resource for Sales on large projects. Assists sales in project development efforts and performs pre-bid reviews.
- Provide metrics, reports and communicate progress to leadership
- Establish working relationships with others in the department, collaborating on new technology needs or expanded uses for existing technologies to increase functionality or efficiency.
- Participate in and ensure that related technology and application documentation is developed and maintained.
- Maintain a high level of technical competence; assist co-workers in resolving complex technical problems and work with customers to ensure solutions are satisfactory.
- Participates in the creation and enforcement of the technical service system standards for on premise and systems environments.
- Performs additional job duties as required
- Advance company vision
- Performs additional job duties as required per management.
- Required to be on call for support via a rotational schedule.
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year College or University and 5 or more years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- MSP experience preferred.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Office 365 use and experience preferred.
- Experience in and proficient with using Microsoft Project and complex project management tools.
- Experience in personnel management
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills. Must have the ability to communicate technical material to a non-technical audience.
- Solid experience with Waterfall, Agile, and mixed methodologies in a technical/infrastructure related environment.
- Technical certifications past/present preferred in Microsoft/network/infrastructure or storage disciplines
- Knowledge with wireless technologies, including wireless access points, wireless protocols, VPN and security.
- Strong understanding of WAN and LAN protocols.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, High Availability, networking concepts and protocol.
- Knowledge of network security, i.e. firewalls, network intrusion prevention, vulnerability testing, authentication and encryption.
- General experience with routers, servers, switching, wireless technologies, VOIP a plus.
- Technical knowledge in the development and implementation of local and wide area network systems, desktop operations, and related communications infrastructure.
- Has good working knowledge of IT functions and business units.
- May have some level of expertise in one or more system(s), function(s) or business unit(s) supported.
- Has strong knowledge in technical policies and practices.
- Knowledge of creating network and systems diagrams.
- Experience with service desk and ticketing required.
- General knowledge of healthcare industry preferred.
- Translates the IT strategy into action.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: SNI Technology
|Company: SNI Technology