Senior Financial Analyst
Our client is a data and technology company fostering on innovation, growth and collaboration. The fast-paced, team-driven environment provides the opportunity to work as a key contributor on high priority initiatives by developing new products, solutions and platforms, and supporting technology operations while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
They are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team in Alpharetta, GA!
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Providing financial reporting, forecasting, budget and month-end close support for the Security organization
- Acting as the Finance focal and trusted advisor to two or more of the Security Senior Leadership team members
- Leading the preparation, analyzing and presenting the monthly and ad-hoc financial reports
- Assisting in preparation of annual budget and current and future year forecasts
- Acting as the team lead for the month end close and Forecast cycle
- Owning business case development preparation
- Reviewing administration of purchase requests and accounting documents
- Analysis and presentation of monthly and annual fleet results/plans will also be required
- Identifying and implementing process improvement and automation
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- 6+ years of prior work experience as a Financial Analyst
- Bachelor's degree required (MBA desired)
- Experience in accounting, finance, planning, analysis and financial reporting
- A thorough knowledge of accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present financial analysis to management is essential as well as building strong relationships within the Finance team as well as with the Security leadership team
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel/Word software and a working knowledge of reporting software
- Experience with Oracle, Hyperion (HFM and Planning) are desired
Benefits: Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, and much more.