Full Stack .NET Developer (Paid relocation to Charleston, SC)
Our client is committed to bringing on board a highly-skilled Full Stack Developer that is passionate about being on the cutting edge of technology and will take pride in being an innovator developing solutions for the non-profit industry. To succeed in this position, the Full Stack Developer will need be successful both as an independent contributor and team player and will strive to support the company and its successes.
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- Demonstrated expertise with C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and client facing abilities
- Working with UX to implement established usability patterns
- Producing test-driven code that, in concert with QA, can be automated with 100 percent coverage
- Experience with Agile development lifecycle and lifecycle management tools in an enterprise environment
- Confidence and skill working in the front-end and the back-end of the tech stack
- Experience in systems integrations
- Team-oriented approach to work
- Cloud experience with Azure is a plus
Benefits: Paid relocation to Charleston, competitive salary plus bonus potential, comprehensive company benefits, casual work environment, PTO, 401K, & many opportunities for advancement.