SENIOR APPLICATION DEVELOPER:
SUMMARY: Utilizes and creates program design to create software programs. Tests and debugs programs and modifies based on client needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Participates in program design with Analyst / Sr. Analyst and reviews for understanding.
- Confers with development staff on program design specs and converts into code.
- Tests and debugs program.
- Trains IDS personnel and clients on the use of the software.
- Makes modifications or updates to programs to meet customer or users' needs.
- Works independently and without direct supervision.
SKILL LEVEL IN PHASES OF INFORMATION ENGINEERING METHODOLOGY.
Phase Skill Level
User Acceptance Intermediate
Unit Testing Advanced
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
*BS CS, Engineering or related field
*2-3 years experience application development
*GUI / Front end knowledge required
*Basic skills / Knowledge in programming language required
*** TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, EXPERIENCE IN C++ AND OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING IS REQUIRED***