|Location: Fort Belvoir, Virginia
||Date Posted: 8/25/2019
|Wage: Up to $160000 per year
||Category: Information Technology
|Job Code: 357975
- TS/SCI clearance with SBI and ability to attain SI, TK, G, HCS,
- and NATO Secret clearance
- Microsoft Certified Solutions
- Expert (MSCE)
- Productivity (SharePoint) Certification and Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA) Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016 Certification
(i) Address capability gaps and provide custom code solutions where needed to enhance mission support.
(ii) Perform development and administration of a SharePoint platform and its building
blocks (Window's Server, Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server,
ASP.NET, Active Directory, SQL Server).
(iii) Coordinate with SharePoint Administrators on capacity planning and performance
(iv) Verifies the full functionality of SharePoint advanced features, such as Business
Intelligence, claims-based authentication, forms-based authentication, search, and
(v) Plan upgrade paths for cumulative updates and service packs as well as new
SharePoint software releases.
(vi) Conduct high level SharePoint development to include full-trust code, client object
model, REST API, and ADD-IN model for SharePoint 2013 and later.
(vii) Works directly with SharePoint Administrators to conduct monthly performance
(viii) Design solutions that allow for complete leveraging of all hardware investments (e.g.,
load-balancer, front end servers, etc.).
(ix) Recommend and implement SharePoint best practices across DAIIS, sharing
knowledge with system administrators, developers, Intelligence Support Center, and
(x) Ensure that mission and business requirements of the Government are mapped to the
appropriate SharePoint capabilities.
(xi) Develop robust, scalable, custom code solutions for SharePoint, including
authentication providers to support Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and applications
used by the internal and external customer base to support requirements.
(xii) Provide design support, administration, configuration, and development of
SharePoint sites and supporting infrastructure.
(xiii) Advise and assist the DAIIS Chief Technology Officer regarding information and
technology related to SharePoint.
(xiv) Work with IT team members and third parties to configure and develop the
SharePoint platform from the ground up, continuously revising and building upon the
platform to meet evolving mission requirements.
(xv) Review governance and supporting documentation for DAIIS enterprise SharePoint
and recommend changes for inclusion or deletion in the documents.
(xvi) Configuration management data shall be timely updated within one business day of
any modification or update of infrastructure and the contractor will report the
updates/changes in their Monthly Status Reports (A006)
(xvii) Develop and incorporate in SharePoint the mandatory fields of the DNI Audit.XML
specification in accordance with ICS-500-27 Collection and Sharing of Audit Data.
- Eight years of experience in enterprise level SharePoint design and implementation with a focus on the design,development, and delivery of SharePoint solutions.
- Eight years of experience in .NET Development (including MS.NET, C#, MVC 4+, and Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server web development).
- Five years of experience with software development Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience
- Five years of experience mentoring junior personnel onproper practices and procedures.
- Five years of experience converting business processes and requirements from technical and non-technical teams and convert business requirements into system functionality within the SharePoint framework
- Four years of experience serving as SharePoint Architect and functional subject matter expert for SharePoint solutions
- Five years of experience developing custom tailored SharePoint workflows and data exports to provide maximum automation and availability of data for reporting and metrics onall collected information
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: SNI Technology
|Company: SNI Technology