Infrastructure Analyst System Administrator job Cayce South Carolina
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Infrastructure Analyst/System Administrator Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Pearl Dalvinston
Location: Cayce, South Carolina
Date Posted: 8/23/2019
Wage: 74 – 88K
Category: Information Technology
Number Of Openings: 1
• Enterprise System Management
• Experience in application configuration of Windows 2016 Server
• Web server (IIS)
• Networking, Security and Virtualization
• Load balancing and scaling for performance optimization and high availability
• Experience with Oracle and/or SQL Server
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the following:
• Esri Enterprise ArcGIS Platform Deployment and Administration
• Schneider Electric’s ArcFM product suite
• Level of position will be determined based upon education and relevant work experience.
Software Engineer III & IV
• Must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college and 2 or more years of job-related experience or
• An associate degree from an accredited university or college and 6 or more years of job-related experience or
• A high school diploma or GED accredited by an organization that is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or one of the entities recognized by the U. S. Dept. of Education and 10 or more years of job-related experience or
• Successful completion of a computer-related curriculum and at least 3 years of practical experience at Dominion Energy (Southern Energy Group) with part of the 3 years working as a co-op or intern for IST.
Start Date: Immediate
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 10 or more
Education Required: Bachelors
Overnight Travel: None
Vacation Time: Negotiable / Other
DiversityDB’s mission is to help under-represented candidates by providing them visibility into organizations looking to hire candidates that can bring a different perspective, experience, and knowledge. DiversityDB cultivates an ecosystem that promotes diversity and inclusion.
DiversityDB’s vision is to strengthen the workforce of the future by providing thought leadership in diversity and inclusion. We seek to create and foster an environment where all individuals have uniform access to opportunities and are empowered to freely collaborate professionally.
Contact Name: Pearl Dalvinston
Company Type: Staffing Agency
City: South Carolina
State: South Carolina
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites