I. General Summary: Support Manufacturing area of Injection Molding with plant focus on minimizing down time, increasing productivity, and maintain the overall Toyota Production System as well as company policies/procedures.
II. Essential Job Functions:
* Effectively manage the setup, processing on injection machines.
*Responsible for managing mold changes according to kanban system, setting dies for required runs and troubleshooting injection machine and mold issues.
* Operation of injection mold machines, mold changing equipment, operating an overhead crane.
* Will involve troubleshooting of all molding equipment.
* Responsible for all mold changes and color changes.
* Support Kaizen and other related activities.
* Other duties as assigned.
III. Minimum Qualifications/Requirements:
* High School diploma or GED required
* Candidates must have two years previous injection mold experience (machines and robots), manufacturing experience and experience with problem solving.
* Self-starter with strong work ethic
* Good problem solving and analytical skills
* Flexibility in a changing environment
* Mandatory overtime flexibility
* English, both written and verbal
* Basic Microsoft Office applications
IV. Work Environment/Conditions:
Plant: Automotive manufacturing plant
V. Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, see, and hear. The team member must be capable of walking, sitting, and standing and is occasionally required to lift up to 30 pounds.
Disclaimer: This job description is intended to identify the general nature and level of work performed by team members within this classification, as well as certain essential job functions. It is not intended, and should not be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of team members assigned to this job. To qualify for this job, however, a team member must be able to perform its essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Under no circumstances may this job description be construed as altering the at-will nature of the employment relationship between TBA and any team member.