Gpac is currently recruiting for the following position. This position involves inside and outside sales for Wireline services, serving as the primary liaison between the client and operations at all times. This person must be able to asses complex information and provide solutions that add value to both in the wireline business. All jobs must be executed safely and in accordance with all regulatory Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Selling Wireline services
- Account management for assigned clients
- Market share and competitor analysis
- Bid preparation
- Job cost analysis
- Forecasting and reporting
- Developing sales plans
- Must have a proven sales experience
- Knowledge of wireline services offered
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer proficiency
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment
- Good business acumen
- Negotiating skills
Possession of or ability to obtain a valid state driver's license.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.