Global Solutions Sales Representative (GSSR) –
GSSRs are outside sales representatives who focus on expanding the sales of our Global Solutions (GS) clients and new clients through technology, color digital graphics, traditional reprographics, and placements of ARC's SKYSITE SmartScreens. GSSRs drive new business growth by scheduling presentations with new prospects as well as our existing GS clients with the goal of closing sales or expanding the solutions already in place.
The GSSR will ensure ARC receives all potential revenue from the existing GS customers in the region and do proper sales support and manage the relationships with the customers. This position will look into the needs of customers and meet them with the support of the regional operations staff. The GSSR will also work closely with the GS Sales Executive who leads and manages the account. The GS Sales Executive will be working very closely with the customer's Executive Sponsor of the ARC program and communicate the new opportunities to the GS sales reps in the regions. The GSSR will also be responsible for visiting the various GS customer offices and performing quarterly business reviews (QBRs) for the customer's regional executives.
The GSSR will also be responsible for all revenue within a given geography or set of offices contracted by Global Solutions. This position has direct revenue responsibilities along with a quota-structure for achieving set plans by national contracts. An additional level of services selling 'quota' shall be given for selling other ARC services that are within the range and scope of the contract, but not mandated vis a vis the Global Solutions contract. This position does not maintain any operational duties. It's a sales-oriented position with some limited customer service and goodwill responsibilities. This person will cover locations within two hours (120 miles) of the servicing division and occasionally travel by plane to visit remote locations.
What you can expect to do:
- Identifies development potential in accounts by studying current business metrics; interviewing key customer contacts, uncovering and presenting additional new business opportunities.
- Utilizes salesforce.com (SFDC) on a daily basis to manage the sales pipeline and close opportunities consistently in all products assigned.
- Initiates and follows sales process by understanding client's business drivers, building relationships; qualifying potential opportunities; presenting and closing business. Is able to close business by overcoming objections.
- Build and manage an active pipeline of opportunities within assigned territory.
- Prepare and present to all levels within client organization.
- Interact with sales leadership and operational leaders to develop sales strategies that win new business.
- Understand the ARC Document Solution's Value Proposition and competitive advantages with the ability to deliver it formally to clients.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; training sessions; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in industry events and organizations.
- Understand components of margin and manage to maximize profitability.
- Perform position expectations as detailed in the ARC Standards of Performance document for this position.
These will help you to succeed:
Prospecting, cold calling, use of SFDC, collaborative, consultative, managing pipeline, innovative, positive, customer focused, organized and self-motivated. Exhibits professional demeanor and is an effective verbal and written communicator.
- Education: Prefer a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
WE ARE OFFERING