* Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience preferred
* Strong project management skills and ability to work to deadlines
* Prior state and local proposal and capture management experience preferred
* May have additional training or education in area of specialization
* Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope & complexity
* Contributes to the completion of organizational projects & goals
* Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
* Applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks
* Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or manager
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.