Do you enjoy traveling for work? Are you experienced with PLCs and troubleshooting electronics? If so, PeopleShare has an excellent opportunity for you as a Field Service Technician in York, PA!
Job Details for Field Service Technician:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm (When in the office)
- Pay Range: $16 - $25/hour (Depending on experience)
- Contract to hire!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Field Service Technician:
- Install and service company printers out in the field
- Troubleshot and repair any issues with company technology
- Train clients on proper use of print systems
- Travel domestically and internationally to client sites
Job Requirements for Field Service Technician:
- Strong electronics troubleshooting skills needed!
- Basic knowledge of PLC operations and programming
- Associates degree preferred in Electronics, Mechatronics or related fields of study
- Experience in Field Service or other electronics positions a plus!
- Valid driver's license and passport
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Harrisburg area - Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.