Ready for a challenge that will keep you on the cutting edge of cyber security? Parsons works on top level cyber security programs for national defense programs and looking for a new awesome team member to serve as a Sr. Software Reverse Engineer. Parsons' extensive experience in the cleared space, combined with your technical knowledge, will propel your career forward with opportunity for advancement with top performance. Training, development and opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our developers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new challenges across the full stack as we continue to push security forward.
Reverse Software Engineer Job Duties:
This exciting role includes performing traditional Reverse Engineering and vulnerability research with a focus on OCO (Offensive Cyber Operations) and DCO (Defensive Cyber Operations) activities. Support large scale weapons systems and other national security operations. Work with customers directly performing full cycle system engineering, gathering requirements and source code, to technical documentation and specifications. Performing long term, in depth vulnerability assessments using reverse engineering, kernel debugging, and exploitation technologies. Engineers are encouraged to be creative and exhaust every technical avenue to uncover weaknesses of the system and exploit them. The feasibility and impact of the findings will often require team members to develop prototype exploitations based on identified vulnerabilities.
Position is location in Annapolis Junction with some travel and meetings to Linthicum Heights area. Occasional CONUS and OCONUS travel will occur as well.
· 5+ years in software development and maintenance w/H.S. diploma
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field, can be applied for 4 years credit; Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field, can be applied for 6 years credit
· Experience in x86/x64 assembly, software reverse engineering, kernel debugging, and protocol stacks
· Experience in Software Reverse Engineering with at least 1 of the following tool or an equivalent: IDAPro, GDB, WinDbg, Immunity/OllyDbg
· Experience developing computer exploits
· ACTIVE TS/SCI + POLY REQUIRED
· Experience in malware analysis and mitigation techniques
· Computer implant architecture and development
· Strong understanding of the Windows and Linux Operating System internals and APIs
· Knowledge of analyzing shellcode, packed and obfuscated and the associated algorithms a plus
· Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Bash, Pearl, etc
· Experience in host and network analysis to identify and characterize anomalies and vulnerabilities in the platform
· Experience documenting findings in reports and briefings
· Security certifications a plus: CISSP, C|EH, CREA, GPEN, GREM, OSCP, OSCE