Job ID: 54030
Our client in North Canton, Ohio is seeking a HR Reporting / Data Specialist.
NO CORP-TO-CORP SUBMISSIONS ACCEPTED FOR THIS POSITION. Applicants must be able to work directly for Fast Switch as a W2 Employee (US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply).
Local candidates only.
Onsite interviews are required.
The HR Reporting & Data Specialist is responsible for successful and effective use of HR reporting solutions, and enablement of other reporting tools utilizing HR data. This role will be responsible for data analysis, reporting system administration, and reports development. The HR Reporting & Data Specialist will be an expert in the client's data structures, and will work closely with stakeholders within HR and other business functions to ensure information is available to support business processes and decisions.
The role will manage highly confidential, sensitive data with integrity and with the highest levels of accuracy to serve customers. The successful candidate will be solution and "big picture" oriented, assisting in customer enablement, strategy / solution development, and translation of business requirements into actionable reports and data summaries. The successful candidate must be able to articulate the "so what" from data analyses, and provide valuable commentary and insight to recipients. This role will be the owner of workforce headcount, FTE & costing analysis, and be responsible for reports and dashboards presented to executive leadership on an ongoing basis and will be called upon to deliver standard and ad hoc reports to the HR Organization
The HR Reporting & Data Specialist will enable accurate data migration from the client's Oracle HCM Fusion HR solution to various business intelligence tools: Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Tableau and Alteryx. The employee will be called on as a data expert to enable new processes, optimize existing processes, and troubleshoot downstream data migration. The HR Reporting & Data Specialist will have responsibility for creating training and user documentation to enable stakeholders. The employee will also perform data quality and integrity audits.
Must be self-directed and able to work effectively in a team environment with little direct supervision.
* BA degree in Business, Information Management or similar field with a minimum of five years' relevant experience (ex: data management, HRIS, HR process ownership, project management)
* 3 years data management and/or reporting experience required
* Oracle Business Intelligence, Alteryx, and/or Tableau (or similar advanced reporting tools) experience desired
* Good interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills, including ability to present/communicate complex information to all audiences
* Demonstrated knowledge of HR, HR systems, HR processes and enablement with technology
* Demonstrated ability to analyze data using MS Excel and/or MS Access and create summary graphics and dashboards
* Experience consulting with clients/stakeholders regarding data needs and ability to work effectively across functional groups
* Project management and coordination skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Demonstrated bias for ongoing optimization and standardization
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Oracle HCM Cloud experience desired
* Strong habit of documentation of process and procedures
* Ability to create training materials and reference materials in support of Data Management / Governance
* Demonstrate the ability to accurately analyze information and make sound decisions regarding technology-related projects, including scope, system requirements, testing, and implementation.
* Demonstrate the ability to engage self and others in activities aimed at streamlining processes, minimizing response time, and increasing resource utilization.
* Demonstrate the ability to interface effectively with clients, peers, contractors, and all levels of management to develop effective stakeholder buy-in.
Drive for Results
Problem Solving & Solution Orientation
Functional / Technical Skills
Fast Switch, Ltd. is a high-growth IT staffing firm, with headquarters in Dublin, Ohio and with offices serving the Columbus, Detroit, Boston, Cincinnati, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Hartford, Los Angeles, Tucson, San Francisco, Denver, and Cleveland metropolitan areas. We have a staff of over 780 associates and have experienced growth while remaining profitable.
Compensation can vary depending on experience and capability, plus benefits which include healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, long term disability coverage, and 401(k) with match and IMMEDIATE vesting. Our benefits package, in this day and age, is superb.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and/or navigate to our Careers page.