Job ID: 54016
Our client in Windsor, Connecticut is seeking a Business / Data Analyst.
Candidates who are eligible to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our client is embarking on the Enterprise Data Management journey that includes building strong master data management, data governance, data quality, data modeling, and metadata management practices.
We are seeking candidates who are love an exciting challenge associated with introducing new technologies into company infrastructure. If you are self-motivated, take pride in your work, and can assume ownership over development this is the opportunity for you.
Position Description and Desired Knowledge:
- Developing, documenting, and taking ownership of business requirements
- Direct interface to a variety of business leaders
Tools and Technologies:
- Oracle Database including Temporal Data Management
- ER Studio
- Microsoft Office
Knowledge & Experience:
- At least 5 years of IT experience
- Ability to research, reproduce, troubleshoot, and solve challenging technical issues
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to work in agile environment and fill different roles within the team
- Self-motivated with ability to multi-task and work under minimal supervision
Fast Switch, Ltd. is a high-growth IT staffing firm, with headquarters in Dublin, Ohio and with offices serving the Columbus, Detroit, Boston, Cincinnati, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Hartford, Los Angeles, Tucson, San Francisco, Denver, and Cleveland metropolitan areas. We have a staff of over 780 associates and have experienced growth while remaining profitable.
Compensation can vary depending on experience and capability, plus benefits which include healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, long term disability coverage, and 401(k) with match and IMMEDIATE vesting. Our benefits package, in this day and age, is superb.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and/or navigate to our Careers page.