Job ID: 53869
Our client in Cambridge, Massachusetts is seeking a Medical IT Partner.
Candidates who are eligible to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
The Medical IT Partner will work on defining the IT solutions to support the Worldwide Medical business within the client. She/he will engage with project teams to partner with solution architects to translate business requirements into a set of business capability enablement views that will drive Technology and solution design decisions. Provides inputs around business use cases and assist with development of roadmaps and functional specifications in collaboration with the broader Medical IT team. Develops high level design for programs and projects.
The Medical IT Partner should possess broad IT background and should demonstrate expertize in the important aspects of a common platform and integration of Medical affairs technology systems, where the foundational elements are on Veeva, Force.com, digital engagement and data/analytics platforms.
With a strong blend of technical and business skills, the contractor should use a consultative approach to understand business and technical requirements and to help the Medical IT group develop IT strategy and platform selections.
The role will focus on enabling new capabilities, innovation, standardization and integration of various systems across our Global Markets landscape, using a combination of commercially available software or custom development where needed, with a strong emphasis on integrating applications on the client's cloud OR behind the firewall, with the various SaaS applications.
This person must have implementation experience, must understand our business strategy and help to define an IT roadmap to support that strategy. Will also be responsible for detecting critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
Knowledge, Skills and Education Required:
* Expert understanding of foundational architectural concepts (Business Architecture, Application Architecture, Information and Technology architectures, design, business technology strategy, quality management, human dynamics, and IT environment).
* Vertical industry experience in pharmaceutical, biotech companies in Medical Affairs. Extensive application architecture design experience and prior exposure to multiple SDLC's and agile methodologies. Product management experience is a plus
* Prior experience with distributed application performance engineering, cloud computing, IoT and mobile application development, database design concepts, middleware concepts, user interface development, and information security engineering.
* 8 years relevant experience in IT, systems/platform architecture within a life sciences company or consulting firm supporting the healthcare industry
* 4+ years of hands on experience in working on all or any of these areas: digital customer engagement technologies (mobile, portals, IoT etc), Real World Data generation and curation, Health Information Exchange platforms, and platform architecture on CRM / Sales Force / Cloud based architecture.
* A good understanding of Information/Application security on premise and on-cloud is essential
* Excellent problem solving and analytical capabilities with ability to understand commercial business information, logically structure them into IT elements that build practical solutions, identify root causes of issues, and experience with trouble shooting and impact analysis. Good communication skills.
Undergraduate or graduate degree with 10+ years relevant experience.
Fast Switch, Ltd. is a high-growth IT staffing firm, with headquarters in Dublin, Ohio and with offices serving the Columbus, Detroit, Boston, Cincinnati, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Hartford, Los Angeles, Tucson, San Francisco, Denver, and Cleveland metropolitan areas. We have a staff of over 780 associates and have experienced growth while remaining profitable.
Compensation can vary depending on experience and capability, plus benefits which include healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, long term disability coverage, and 401(k) with match and IMMEDIATE vesting. Our benefits package, in this day and age, is superb.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and/or navigate to our Careers page.