Job ID: 53873
Do you want a rewarding job while helping a community? Your role will help provide services that benefit the residents of our County. Your career in local government can begin in any number of places...and take you practically anywhere you want to go.
We recognize that your hard work and dedication to the communities we serve are the driving force behind our success, and we continually look for additional ways to build a positive work environment. Join us on our journey to continue to make our County a great place to Live, Work & Play.
- Oversees multiple IT projects within the Workday Implementation Program, specifically focused on Data Migration, Integrations, Reporting and Historical data approach for HR and Financials.
- Assembles IT project teams, assigns individual responsibilities, develops and maintains project schedules and budgets.
- Responsible for determining and working with supervision to acquire resource needs. Oversees project progress and workload through duration of project.
- Works directly with business/customer and vendor Project Managers to manage deliverables of implementation.
- ERP implementation experience REQUIRED with PeopleSoft and/or Workday.
- Ability to track detailed schedules and keep project team on task.
- Experience managing effort based schedules.
- Strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills required.
- 5+ years of PM.
- CA Clarity Portfolio Management, MS Project, MS Office Suite, Workday, PeopleSoft.
At Fast Switch, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Isn't that cool? Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve, and have a little fun along the way.
We at Fast Switch have been doing this for 22 years. We're doing business in almost half the states in the union with offices in Detroit, MI, Columbus, OH, New York, Hartford, CT, Massachusetts, Minneapolis, MN, Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, and Tucson, AZ.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups. We also have a strong belief in giving back to the communities we serve.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefits options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
* Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
* Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
* Long Term Disability (100% paid)
* Life Insurance (100% paid)
* 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
In 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press and one of the Best Staffing Firms in 2016 and 2017. We have won the Columbus Business First "Fast 50" award 9 times in 12 years because of our strong growth which translates into more and better opportunities for our consulting staff members.
Ranked '#1' supplier by over 50% of our customers nationally.
Ranked 'Top 3' supplier by over 75% of our customers nationally.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and at the bottom of the page click Job Portal, or get there directly at: https://www.jobs.net/jobs/fastswitch/en-us/all-jobs/
You can also follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/fastswitch
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: http://tinyurl.com/y9y3gdp