|Location: Troy, Michigan
||Date Posted: 7/31/2019
||Category: Information Technology
|Job Code: BBBH29935
- This position is responsible for ensuring the timely resolution of support concerns in addition to clear and concise communication of the results.
- To be successful in this role requires superior communication, SQL and analytical skills, strong attention to detail, an appropriate sense of urgency, and an ability to effectively relate and communicate across all levels of an organization.
- An automotive background, an understanding of structured data and ability to analyze data is necessary.
- The ability to lead a support team and continually push to expand the department's capabilities is desired as a career path for this position.
- Perform duties and responsibilities outlined in General Support Analyst job description
- Triage incoming support requests related to automotive data products
o Identify product(s) and version at issue
o Ensure reported issue is in scope for product
o Identify/replicate reported issue
o Analyze source data inputs to determine root cause
o Resolve as required (may include routing internally for resolution)
o Communicate resolution and date resolved to customer
- Analyze data relationships within/between products/data sets to resolve support requests
- Assist customer in understanding the elements of products and how they relate
- Act as the customer's single point of contact and coordinate troubleshooting with customers and internal resolver groups ensuring the highest level of customer service is maintained to resolve the incident within the prescribed SLA
- Recommend product enhancements based on support case analysis and customer feedback
- College degree or certificate in a related field (Automotive Service Technology, Data Analysis, Computer Science)
- 2+ years of data analysis and customer support
- Familiarity with data taxonomies/structured data such as XML or SGML
- Ability to understand the relationship of disparate groups of data (how data from one source relates to another source)
- Strong SQL/SQL Server Knowledge
- Competency in Microsoft Office products
o MS Access: Write complex queries/modify existing ones to suit needs
o Word: Effectively format a document, create a table of contents, hyperlinks, etc.
o Excel: At a minimum, the ability to create spreadsheets of data and analyze the data through the use of filters
- Excellent analytical skills (demonstrated superior problem-solving capabilities; can see underlying or hidden problems or patterns)
- Very strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking, ability to develop new communications and processes
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills Exceptional customer service skills, including the
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers/internal teams
- Ability to build relationships at the peer and management levels both internally and with customers
- Ability to effectively adjust to new job functions/priorities to keep up with ongoing business demands
- Automotive Knowledge
o Ability to identify and describe vehicle parts automotive industry terminologies
o Mechanical aptitude/understanding of rudimentary component functions and system applications
o Familiarity of vehicles across years, makes, and models
o Strong understanding of vehicle nomenclature
o Strong understanding of vehicle configuration standards, grasping the meaning of common vehicle specifications values
o Comprehension of common vehicle service operations
- Experience leading and developing a team to successfully meet objectives
- Familiarity with the Auto Care Assoc. standards/Automotive Aftermarket industry
- Salesforce Service Cloud experience
- Understanding of data models
- Familiarity with Regular Expressions
- Automotive industry experience (parts analyst, service advisor, technician, estimator)
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Renuka at 201-890-6789 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 6 months/RTH
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/
Position Type: Contractor
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Hired by Matrix, Inc.
|Company: Hired by Matrix, Inc.