SNI Technology's client is seeking to hire a Senior SaaS Product Manager for an exciting full-time, permanent position located in Denver, CO.
Top Things Needed:
- 5+ years previous experience as a Product Manager in healthcare Saas-based applications.
- Previous experience in Agile methodology for software product development.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- Certified Product Manager (CPM) certification is preferred.
- LAMP stack experience would be a plus.
Are you a Product Manager looking for a new challenge in a great working environment? If you are passionate about delivering innovative products that achieve both customer and market success, we have the job for you.
We are a dynamic software company providing healthcare compliance solutions to an international client base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cultivate the product vision and provide leadership in expanding current product and development of new products.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the products, healthcare market and competition
- Develop product positioning and go to market strategy
- Communicate strategy to internal teams and customers
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers (voice of the customer), stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line long term roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate our applications with other leading industry systems.
- Monitor industry trends and changes
- Develop voice of the customer formats including forums, user groups
- Participates as a member of the leadership team
- 5 years previous experience as a Product Manager in healthcare SaaS-based applications is a must-have requirement.
- 5 years previous experience in Agile methodology for software product development is required.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field is required.
- CPM certification highly preferred.
- Experience in a LAMP stack environment is a plus.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout the life cycle
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Knowledge of client/server application architecture and modern UX design
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and creative leader and thinker
- Experience with online collaboration tools
- Attention to details
This position will require some travel to industry trade shows, customer sites and user groups.
Salary, Excellent Benefits Package
- Paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability for employee
- 401K matching
- Paid vacation/holidays
- Paid parking
- Quarterly gym reimbursement
- Annual dollars towards fitness reimbursement such as ski pass
- Fun office outings and team-building events