Are you an enthusiastic Interior Designer with strong design skills and a creative mindset? Do you want to make an impact and contribute to the growth of a well-respected design team? If so, we have an exciting and rewarding opportunities for you with an award-winning design firm in Portland, OR!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead various design projects from concept to completion.
- Produce drafts, prototypes, and design solutions.
- Understand the project requirements and concepts.
- Utilize various techniques to create drafts, models, and prototypes.
- Pitch creative ideas and collaborate to launch projects,
- Participate in professional development and mentorship roles.
- 4+ years of Interior Design experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or similar field.
- Previous experience in high-end residential, multifamily, hospitality, or healthcare projects is preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and SketchUp.
- Able to ensure projects are completed on time within client budget and specifications.
Interior Designer Compensation
- (negotiable depending upon experience)
- Excellent benefits package (401k, Health, Dental, Bonus)
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Interior Designer positions, reach out to Ethan Schmidt with Gpac at Ethan.Schmidt@gogpac.com
This is a full-time, permanent, direct-hire position. All communications are 100% confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.