Are you an enthusiastic Project Architect with an entrepreneurial-spirit and strong design skills? Do you want to make an impact and contribute to the growth of an award-winning design team? If so, we have exciting and rewarding opportunities for you with a respected Architecture and Design firm in Portland, OR!
Project Architect Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture required
- 4+ years of professional experience in all phases of architectural projects
- Architectural license preferred (in the process of obtaining)
Project Architect Requirements:
- Proficiency in Auto CAD and Revit is required.
- Experience in Mixed Use, Multifamily, Higher Education, Commercial, Municipal, or Healthcare preferred
- Strong technical, code and detailing skills for quality documentation
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Proactive written and verbal communication skills
Project Architect Responsibilities:
- The Project Architect will be responsible for programming, concept development, ability to provide strong design solutions within the client's budget and program requirements.
- Consult with clients on creation, presentation of interior design concepts and needs
- Define project requirements and develop design criteria
- Scheduling, Estimates, Budget, Planning to complete projects- drawings, models, images, material etc.
- Use software to design, sketch and provide drawings of proposed projects
- Professional client development skills
- Leadership skills, ability to build relationships at all levels, internally and externally
Project Architect Compensation:
- (negotiable depending upon experience)
- Excellent benefits package (401k, Health, Dental, Bonus)
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Architecture positions, reach out to Ethan Schmidt with Gpac at Ethan.Schmidt@gogpac.com
This is a full-time, permanent, direct-hire position. All communications are 100% confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.