Seeking a Project Architect for a well-established firm in the Austin area specializing in the luxury residential,hospitality, commercial office, retail & healthcare sectors.
The Project Architect manages the project team and assures that schematic design and construction documents for assigned projects are completed on schedule amd within budget.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The project architect will work in unison with Project Architects, Project Designers and Project Managers to lead the project design process
- Prepare documentation for schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Lead the construction administration process
- Attend and/or lead all office project-related meetings as necessary or as directed. Attend and/or lead client meetings, occasionally including out-of-state and/or overnight travel, as needed by clients or as directed
- Professional licensure required.
- Professional degree in architecture from an NAAB-accredited college or university preferred.
- 5+ years experience having full project responsibility for coordination of all the working trades.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Windows and related Microsoft Office software.
- Proficient in the use of Revit and/or AutoCAD software.
- Competitive base salary DOE
- Outstanding benefits
- Bonus potential
To be considered, please apply with your resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other positions, reach out to Jenn Laqua at 605-978-5425.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.