We are working with an outstanding, award-winning, full service design firm dedicated to bringing excellence to projects across the US. This firm has continuously been growing and dominating the market, while keeping their extremely flexible & honest work culture they have instilled in themselves.
What it's like to work at here.
This office is a medium sized office and conveniently located at the heart of the town. In their tightly knit, collaborative team environment, everyone shares ideas, and engages in each other's projects and contributes to creating exciting and dynamic designs. One of the most unique things about this firm is they love to celebrate milestones and firm wide accomplishments, as well as have many corporate events for all employees. This includes gathering for Friday Breakfast, Happy Hour and Friday Forum. They work hard, and definitely have fun.
A very straight forward and flat organization allows them to do great work together without letting egos get in the way so they can focus on what they do best. They bring passion, motivation and energy in designing architecture that will make a positive impact in people's lives.
- Communicate, coordinate and work with project team, clients, consultants and contractors
- Review the accuracy of construction documents and create redlines
- Organize, schedule and facilitate project deadlines and project delivery
- Ability to multitask and respond to multiple deadlines on concurrent projects with efficiency
- Ensure accuracy of construction documents according the project municipality building code
- Supervise a project team and set priorities and work adjustments
Required Education & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of PM experience but room for someone up to 20 years pm experience
- Degree in Architecture
- Developed understanding of community standards, city codes, setbacks and other regulations
- Excellent technical and communication skills with a team player attitude
- Advanced Revit & AutoCAD and Microsoft Office skills
- Extremly competitive base salary
- yearly increase of 5-7%
- yearly bonus
- very honest position advancement
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity and the firm it is with, do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com -- Send me an updated resume and portfolio and let's schedule a time to have a conversation. All inquiries and personal information are held in strict confidence and your best interest is always kept at hand.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.