As a Project Architect with our client, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of project document development and coordinating with all project team members to maintain the quality of the work product within the established project schedule for large complex projects.
As part of the integrated design teams, you create buildings that elevate the human experience through design. If you are a collaborative thought leader, with a strategic mindset, this might be the position for you!
Our client's brand promise is to elevate the human experience through design. This promise inspires sustainable design for a diverse group of public and private sector clients; local communities; and our planet.
You will be responsible for managing, with assistance from Project Manager or more senior Project Architect, all aspects of the project document development and coordinating with all project team members to produce quality work product while adhering to project schedules. Additionally, you'll collaborate with Project Manager to support client needs and maintain financial health of the project.
The successful Project Architect will:
- Identify and proposes technical solutions to design challenges.
- Provide technical feedback in the conceptual development of project documents.
- Produce accurate documents aligned with firm standards for project assignments.
- Apply practice standards to project assignments.
- Communicate to Project Manager the progress of assignments according to the established project schedule and workplan.
- Ensure project information is incorporated into project documents.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or related design field.
- An understanding of technical knowledge in architectural drafting and design.
- Must be a strong communicator, collaborative, detail oriented and organized.
- Experience in the use of computer modeling and rendering software such as REVIT and CAD.
- An interest in sustainable design.
- Licensed Professional
Our client is ready to hire!! Don't wait, APPLY NOW! GPAC is a national recruiting and professional placement firm - applying for this job may qualify you for other positions available as well.
For Direct and Immediate Consideration contact Brier Derby at the email listed below. Provide a summary of relevant qualifications to this position's requirements. Qualified candidates will be contacted promptly.
Take the next step in your Architectural career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Brier Derby directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.