We are a growing IT Managed Services firm supporting small and mid-sized businesses in the DC Metro area. We are seeking qualified Tier II Support Consultants to join our team. Regular travel to clients in the DC Metro area is a requirement. Candidates must have prior experience working for an IT support company supporting external clients or similar field experience working with multiple sites.
- Answer help desk calls and maintain tickets in help desk ticketing system
- Provide remote and onsite support
- Manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support networks, hardware, software, and other related peripherals
- Install and support new desktops, laptops, servers, networks, and printers
- Review and respond to remote monitoring and management (RMM) system alerts and notifications
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a technical support/network admin role
- Experience with PC hardware installation and maintenance
- Experience with software installation and support
- Experience supporting Windows operating systems and Office applications
- Experience with Windows Server, networking, and email systems (Exchange, Office 365)
- Experience with network storage management including backup and restore
- Experience with Mac hardware and OS X a plus
- Excellent time management, communication, and customer service skills
- Reliable transportation for onsite support
We partner with small and mid-sized organizations to provide IT support and cloud services. We assist companies in achieving the same systems reliability, efficiency and integrity available to organizations with large in-house IT departments but at a fraction of the cost. We strive to make IT understandable and accessible while working with you to determine the best possible solutions for your business needs. We also handles project-based work such as email migrations, hardware upgrades, virtualization initiatives, infrastructure consulting, as well as office move planning and build out consulting.