If you are a passionate Project Architect looking to join one of the top firms in the U.S., there is an incredible opportunity that awaits you in Boston, MA. This firm has been around for over 30 years and continues to be an industry leader throughout many market disciplines. They are looking for a Project Architect to be a leader throughout all phases of the design process as well as mentor junior staff.
Project Architect Responsibilities:
- Leade a project team in development in aesthetic and technical design and the preparation of architectural design and construction documents including drawings and specifications.
- Leads in organizing the drawing, BIM modeling efforts.
- Meets with client and maintain excellent rapport.
- Keeps Project Manager and Principal in charge informed of progress or need for assistance.
Project Architect Qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture
- Proficiency in REVIT is a MUST
- License required
- LEED Accredidation preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' of experience
To be considered for this position, please apply with resume and relevant work samples. If you have any questions, please reach out to Sam Derynck at 605.681.6068 or by email at Sam.Derynck@gogpac.com. All inquiries are confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.