A family-owned and operated Architecture firm in the area has a very exciting opening for a Construction Administrator. They are specifically looking for someone that has K-12 and Public Safety project experience. This professional will perform construction administration services for projects throughout the Greater New England Area.
- Review Contractor submittals
- Review and respond to contractor RFI's
- 50/50 on job site and in office
- Construction Site observation
- Maintain knowledge of current codes and practices
- Execute shop drawings and submittals
- Attend job meetings
- Consult with and report on consrutction related issues with architectural project team and consultants
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, Architecture Engineering or related field of study.
- Revit skills preferred, but not required
- 5+ years of construction administration experience.
- Ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Experience with K-12 Schools and Public Safety projects .
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
This firm offers a very competitive compensation package, great work/life balance and tremendous opportunity for growth! To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume to Sam.Derynck@gogpac.com. All inquiries are confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.