One of the top residential design firms is currently seeking an Interior Designer to join their team of professionals in Dallas. The Interior Designer will have a diverse range of knowledge. This position will collaborate with the whole team, and outside consultants, and offer a wide variety of experience and opportunities for growth. This company offers a fast paced, supportive and fostering environment. They provide the opportunity to learn about other parts of the firm's business, and anything else that you'd like to learn about to become a design professional.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the design process, including FF&E, specifications, finish and material selections, knowledge of local material resources
- Provide design support to all aspects and rest of team when needed
- Participate in the production of construction documents
- Work with consultants, product reps and furniture dealers to meet overall project objectives
- Participate in the production of presentations
- Participate in construction administration and review of submittals/samples
- 2+ years of Interior Design experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design from a CIDA accredited University
- Progressing toward achieving license
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up Microsoft Office and Photoshop or InDesign
- Strong organization skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced and fun environment
- Positive attitude with high energy
This firm has been internationally recognized for many years. They work some of the highest quality of projects, both local and in many other regions. If you are looking for a place to grow, both personally and professionally, as well as a life-long career, this is well worth your time to look into. Reach out to Brier Derby directly at email@example.com with your resume & portfolio, or text me directly at 605-370-5009.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.