An outstanding, full-service architecture firm in that has a handful of loctions is looking for an experienced architect/project manager. This firm is a leader in many different sectors, in numerous different areas. They are looking to bring on a specific healthcare architect, someone who truly has some extensicve experience in healthcare, and has a passion to contribute to the healthcare sector moving forward.
- Oversee staff/projects & contribute to design process
- very familiar with all aspects of process from inception through completion
- Bachelors degree from accredited school in architecture or interior design
- license not required but a plus
- commercial architecture & project management experience required
- Organized & detail oriented
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to be involved with or oversee a large project load at once
- Wide variety of project types from healthcare, education and sports/entertainment and many other commercial project types as well as a handful of others
- Consistently bringing on more projects and expanding team
- Looking to bring on individuals for the long term
- great opportunities for advancement & career growth
- very family oriented, casual environement, with an emphasis on a work-life balance
- employee events
- very competitive base salary depending on experience
- Above average benefits/insurance
- bonus depends on performance, growth & health of firm
If this sounds like a great fit for you or something you would be interested in learning more about, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org -- All personal information & details will be confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.