One of the most fastest growing, full service interior design firms, that is local to Dallas, TX is looking for a Lead project interior designer, Project Manager as well as a Director. This firm has one of the most unique, and highly desirable cultures in the industry. This firm's "bread & butter" in terms of projects is corporate interiors and tenant improvement/developement. They are expanding into other project types going forward and are looking to become a well-rounded firm that does a diverse amount of project types.
- Mid-size firm
- corporate office and tenant projects
- very flexible and collaborative culture
- great advancement potential
- Firm offers great options/help to advance in career both personally and professionally
- corporate events and continuously giving back to their employees
- Has won numerous awards since their inception over 30 years ago
- Corporate and/or tenant improvement experience requrired
- Bachelor's in Interior Design
- NCIDQ & RID is a plus
- Extremely competitive salary with a highly desirable total package
- ESOP (guaranteed)
- well above average insurance/employee options
If you are looking to join a team that supports a highly collaborative environment, that truly puts a work/life balance at the forefront of their beleifs, then this is for you. This firm is actively interviewing and looking to bring on the right individual very soon. If this sounds like an opportunity you may be interested in or would like to hear more about, feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com -- Resumes and portfolios are greatly appreciated
As always, all inquiries are confidential and all personal information will be kept private!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.