If you are a passionate Interior Designer looking to join a growing team, there is an incredible opportunity that awaits in the Fort Worth, TX market. This reputable Interior Design Firm has an aggressive growth plan in place for the near future. They are looking for an Interior Designer that will continue to help them grow and be recognized as one of the top firms in the area. This firm has a relatively new interiors department and they are looking for someone to come in and act as the lead interior designer, as well as one other knowledgeable designer to grow this department and the team.
Interior Designer Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Interior Design preferred
- 5+ years of experience in all phases of Interior Design projects
- Commericial experience is preferred
Interior Designer Requirements:
- Strong technical, code and detailing skills for quality documentation
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Knowledgeable to support both, management and design
Interior Designer Responsibilities:
- The Interior Designer will work in unison with Designers & Assistant Designers
- Quality control research for product and construction methods related to projects
- Lead the construction administration process
- Oversee projects from start to finish
Senior Interior Designer Compensation:
- Excellent benefits package
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Interior Design positions, reach out to Brier Derby with Gpac at email@example.com.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.