A Top company in the Flower Mound, TX market is in need of an Accounting & Finance Manager!
JOB SUMMARY The primary responsibility of this role is to assist in managing cash flow, recording the financial information for the practice and preparing all financial statements for presentation to management.
· Balance and maintain accurate records and review all financial data
· Maintain confidentiality at all times
· Match purchase orders with invoices
· Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
· Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
· Pay vendor invoices in a timely manner
· Track bank account balances
· Maintain monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit, and loss statements and balance sheets
· Process payroll and payroll taxes and reporting to the Internal Revenue Service and Social Security Administration
· Process the onboarding of new employees, maintain employee lists and notify the administrator of employee anniversary dates as it pertains to payroll
· Utilize critical thinking skills to forecast financial trends
· Prepare and maintain budget items
· Balance end of month books in Centricity and QuickBooks
· Provide necessary reports and end of the month and end of year balancing to the CPA
· Lead in maintaining and training on credit card merchant devices and accounts
· Process patient refunds in a timely manner
· Maintain working relationships with outside professionals including the practice's accounting firm, insurance agent, 401(k) representative
· Assist the administrator on special projects
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
· Five years' experience working in accounts payable and receivables, general ledger, payroll
· Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operations
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, QuickBooks
· Experience in Centricity, PhoenixOrtho and Engage PEO a plus
· Knowledge of medical practice management and electronic health records is preferred but not required
· Problem-solving skills, and ability to communicate across all levels of the organization is required.
· Experience in processing payroll for 50 or more FTE employees, including payroll tax submission, quarterly and annual tax reporting and insurance reporting
BENEFITS AND SALARY
· Competitive Salary
· Employer participation in health insurance
· Paid PTO and Holiday Pay
· 18-days PTO plus 8-9 holiday days
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Accounting positions, reach out to Conner Doherty with gpac at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.