As an Academic Science Planner, you will be responsible for providing the technical knowledge in programming and laboratory planning of academic teching, research and other technical facilities.
- Communicate planning concepts to project teams.
- Develop planning concepts for project documentation and construction.
- Mentor and develop the skills of staff in academic sciene planning and design.
- B.A. or Master's degree in Architecture or Engineering
- At least 10 years of relevant experience.
- Must be licenesed
- LEED Accreditation preferred.
This company offers competitive pay, benefits and endless advancement opportunity. Please reach out to Sam Derynck at 605-681-6068 today to learn more about this opportunity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.