If you have a passion for architecture and are looking to join a firm that continues to be an industry leader, a top-notch architecture/engineering firm is looking for an experienced Job Captain to join their team. This firm is a global provider for comprehensive, high-performance building design, research and consulting services.
Job Captain Responsibilities:
- Planning and conducting work in all phases of a project including participating in preparation of preliminary design.
- Coordinate layout, design, and drafting of projects.
- Completing design deliverables.
- Participating in client meets and proposal development.
- Coordinating specifications produced by other architects.
Job Captain Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture
- At least 5 years of experience developing architectural designs and project drawings.
- Proficient in REVIT is a MUST
- Construction Administration Experience
- The successful candidate will possess the ability to mentor team members, multi-task and use BIM software.
To be considered for this position, please apply with resume and relevant work samples.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.