Due to progressive growth, an opportunity with an award-winning firm has an opportunity for a highly motivated BIM Manager. This firm continues to dominate the market, while keeping their extremely and honest work culture they instilled in themselves.
Employee satisfaction, and creating a culture that people refuse to part ways with, is at the forefrong of this firms' values.
BIM Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide Revit/BIM Management, leadership and support for the firms' design projects.
- Work closely with the project team BIM coordinator on project execution
- Manage, organize and optimize detail and family libraries
- Provide Revit/BIM training to staff
- Implement new versions of software
BIM Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years' of experience.
- Experience with BIM Execution plan and providing detailed modeling plan for each design phase
- Collaborative Project Management
- Familiarity with model visualization, using Revit as a base point for rendering/animations
Take the next step in your career and apply now! Please contact Sam Derynck directly at email@example.com for more information on this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.