A nationally recognized architectural design firm is looking for a Sr. Level Architect to join their team. Specifically, this individually will be leading their Science and Technology practice. If you are a passionate and highly motivated individual, this position is for you!
Sr. Level Architect Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture required
- 5+ years of experience in all phases of Science and Technology projects.
Sr. Level Architect Requirements:
- Licensed Architect and LEED accredidation
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, communication and client skills.
- Extensive experience programming, planning and designing acadamic and/or corporate science facilities.
- Serve as the strategic role and contribute to development of client relations.
- Collaborate and develop team of architects and designers.
To be considered for this position, please apply with resume. If you have any questions or wish to discuss any other positions, please feel free to reach out to Sam Derynck at 605.681.6068 or Sam.Derynck@gogpac.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.