An outstanding architecture firm in the Boston area is looking for a Sernior Designer to provide design leadership on their major projects. As a Senior Designer, you will provide creative input and maintain the design direction throughout all phases of a project.
- Leadership in the creative process of project design
- Collaborate with project team to advance project design
- Be responsible, in collaboration with Project Director and other team members for completion of design deliverables/design work plan.
- Lead project design reviews within the firm.
- Be a leading advocate for design and creativity in all aspects of the firm's work.
- Lead preparation of preliminary design work for marketing purposes, in collaboration with Project Executive and other team members
- Proven ability to conceptualize, develop and implement design on a variety of projects.
- Proven design leadership skills.
- Professional degree in Architecture
- Must be licensed
- LEED Accreditation
- 10+ years of experience.
- Experience in Higher Education, Government and Science/Tech projects
If this sounds like a great fit for you or something you would be interested in learning more about, please send resume and relevant work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information and details will be confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.