As an interior designer with our client, you will generate design concepts and be responsible for managing all aspects of Interior Design and Selection, as well as development and coordinating with all project team memeber to maintain the quality of the work product throughout numerous market sectors.
Our client purposefully takes on challenging work. They are looking for teammates who are excited to engage fully from the get-go. The most successful candidates will deliver design stewardship, team leadership, project management and client-relationshp management.
- Report to the Project Manager responsible for the individual market sector
- Assist senior staff with preparing programming, analysis, conceptual and schematic design concepts, project layouts and develop designs using Revit or other modeling software.
- Ability to work on numerous projects throughout multiple market sectors.
- Research finishes and furniture for project team.
- B.A. Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Proficient with Revit is a MUST
- Strong communicator, collaborative, detail oriented and organized
- NCIDQ accreditation is preferred
- LEED accreditation is a plus
To be considered for this position, please apply with resume and relevant work samples. If you have any questions about this position, please reach out to Sam Derynck at 605.681.6068 or Sam.Derynck@gogpac.com. All inquiries are confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.