Our client has a strong history of delivering award-winning design throughout numerous market sectors which include: Higher Education, Science/Tech, Athletic and Recreation Facilities, Mixed-Use, and Corporate Office. This firm has been growing at a rapid pace and have a backlog of exciting new work, projects that are consistently built and a very aggressive growth plan for the future.
Project Architect Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree from an Accredited School
- 5-15 years of post graduation experience.
- Proficient with Revit
- Licensed preferred or working towards licensure
- Ability to work effectively with outside consultants or clients.
Project Architect Responsibilities:
- Prepare construction documentation and coordinate design with management team.
- Develop building details from initial design stage through final construction documents.
- Participate in the presentation of plans to governing and permitting authorities for land use, zoning and permit approvals.
- Oversee collaboration between interdisciplinary team.
To learn more about this position, please reach out to Sam Derynck at 605.681.6068 or by email at email@example.com to learn more about this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.