Chief Lending Officer
I am pleased to partner with a community feel bank in the area which is adding a position. The time is prime to get someone on board with the experience, know-how, drive, and pluck to grow the lending department.
- Proficient in Consumer Lending and Mortgage Lending and Credit Risk related to overseeing the Lending and Credit Risk for a Credit Union.
- Five years to ten years of similar or related experience. Evidence of strong progressive leadership/management experience in the Lending field (Mortgage, Consumer Lending, and/or Business Lending). Previous experience managing collections is desirable.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a related field (exceptions may be made for equivalent experience). A graduate degree or Industry recognized certification is preferred.
- The ability to motivate or influence others is a material part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust. Obtaining cooperation (internally and/or externally) is an important part of the job.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent analytical and planning skills.
This is an awesome chance to be involved with a community focused organization that is growing their market presence. Individuals with a passion for agriculture and a community focus will find a great long term career with upward mobility with this organization.
Contact me today for a conversation, Banking Specialist Nash Wergin directly at 605-301-4771 or email me at for more information on this, or any other positions you might be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.