Are you an experienced forklift operator looking for a long term position with room for growth? Apply here! PeopleShare has immediate openings for Forklift Operators for a leader in their industry in the Horsham, PA area!
- Schedule: Monday-Friday all shifts available (7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am)
- Pay Rate: $13.50-15/hour to start
- Temporary to hire!
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Forklift Operator:
- Operate and complete skills assessment using a sit down, stand-up or high reach forklift
- Must be able to replenish and put away products from incoming shipments using forklift
- Ability to read pick tickets and scan products
- Read, use, and document a scale to weigh products
- Build pallets for picked orders for outgoing shipments
Job Requirements for the Forklift Operator:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least 1-3 years of experience operating a forklift
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers. #IND7
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.