MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human services programs and has partnered with state, federal and local governments to provide critical, high quality health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities. Operating under MAXIMUS's founding mission of Helping Government Serve the PeopleŽ since 1975, MAXIMUS Federal Services is entirely focused on helping government agencies run programs cost-effectively and serve program constituents with improved outcomes. By being a responsible steward for government programs, we help the federal government deliver on its promises through our people, process and technology. Our focus is always on outcomes and results that connect citizens more effectively with government services.
The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for providing front-line, first level supervision and leadership to call center agent (CCA) with the goal of meeting program objectives and customer service level agreements.
*Supervise the work of customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems as needed
*Perform tasks to assure project and program service level requirements and goals are met
*Assume leadership responsibility for departmental tasks and contact center activities as required
*Participate in meetings and recommend changes to policies and procedures
*Support and enforce contact center expectations and company policies and procedures
*Assist with escalated issues or cases as needed, must be able to take over calls as necessary and provide support to Call Center Agents (CCAs)
*Assist with escalated issues or cases as needed
*Evaluate employee key performance indicators and identify training needs and development opportunities
*Develop work schedules and assign duties to direct report personnel to ensure efficiency
*Discuss job performance concerns with employees to identify causes and issues and works closely with the Human Capital department on resolving problems
*Participate in the work of subordinates to facilitate productivity or to overcome difficult aspects of work
*Evaluate employees' job performance and recommend appropriate personnel action
*Participate in program special projects as required.
*Travel to contact center locations and customer sites may be required.
*Flexibility. Required to work holidays, weekends and /or weekends to meet training needs.
*Flexibility. Required to work a number of shifts, including 3rd shift that could change weekly to meet the needs of the training program.
*Perform other duties as assigned by leadership
Education and Requirements:
*Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience
*Minimum one (2) years of related experience
*Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
*Strong leadership skills
*Experience in a quality assurance and training role, in a contact center environment
*Ability to conduct and manage project reviews and communicate process improvement recommendations
*Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
*Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
*Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
*Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Associate Degree or equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum of two (2) years of related experience
- Ensure compliance with company Wage & Hour policy, including ensuring non-exempt employees get the rest & meal breaks
- Comply with all company required policies, procedures and processes including but not limited to required training
- Provides immediate supervision to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals, and maintaining schedules.
- A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks related to the unit or sub-unit.
- Generally supervises semi-skilled employees or a few individual professional contributors.
- Works on issues of limited scope.
- Follows established practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Monitors daily operations of a unit or sub-unit.
- Requires full knowledge of own area of functional responsibility.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate employees and functional peer groups.
- Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations concerning specific projects or schedules.
- Receives predetermined work assignments that are subject to a moderate level of control and review.
- Directs subordinates to complete assignments using established guidelines, procedures and policies.
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.