If you are looking for a dynamic client relations role offering room for growth, PeopleShare has the perfect job for you!
We are hiring a Client Relations Representative to work within the Accounting Department for a client in Hillsborough, NJ. Recent graduates are welcome to apply, training will be provided!
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Pay Rate: $15.00-$18.00/Hour based on experience
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with benefits offered upon permanent hire!
Job Responsibilities for the Client Relations Representative:
- Communicate frequently with clients via phone, email and video conference to assess the accounting services they need while documenting interactions
- Create instruction manuals and training materials for the team to perform functions required for each client account
- Work with internal global partners to develop accounting teams to best suit the clients needs
- Participate in performance improvement measures when action is required
Job Requirements for the Client Relations Representative:
- Bachelor's Degree Required preferably in Business or Accounting
- 0-2 years of work or internship experience in accounting, client relations or customer service
- Excellent communication skills, energetic and eager to learn
- Computer proficient; ability to learn new systems with ease
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Princeton, Robbinsville, Plainsboro, Cherry Hill & Cranbury; and in PA - Levittown, Fairless Hills, & Philadelphia. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. IND8