Looking for an entry level corporate position that offers plenty of training? Apply now! Positions are filling up quickly!
Job Details for Customer Advocate:
- $15.50 Per Hour
- 40 Hours a week
- 8:30-5:00 Monday through Friday
- Entry level - huge growing company, multiple career paths to grow into
Job Responsibilities & Description for Customer Advocate:
- Provide excellent customer service skills to internal and external customers via phone, fax, and email in the King of Prussia location
- Manage multiple claims and monitor case status by confirming patient attendance with network providers, and addressing any concerns regarding compliance
- Properly transfer all case related data to the database, organize related documents efficiently, and provide well written documentation to ensure consistent communication internally and to our external clients
- Proactively communicate with other professionals, insuring excellent customer care.
- Research client specific work-flows, become familiar with the clients' unique needs and respond appropriately
- Build approachable, professional relationships with clients
Job Requirements for Customer Advocate:
- Recent graduates with 2-3 months of internship or office experience
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Time management and strong organizational skills
- Must be passionate about helping others / Friendly
- Eager to learn
- Well spoken, high energy, ability to multitask
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.