Position: Survey Crew Chief
Our Client in the Oklahoma City are is seeking a career minded individual for a Survey Crew Chief.
Boundary, ALTAs, Easement/ Right-of Way Surveys, Topographic surveys and construction layout.
What they have for you:
- Work/Life Balance, flexibility, they understand the need for family time!
- A great culture, people, and environment
- The opportunity to grow both as a team and as an individual
- A diverse project portfolio
- Your voice means something hear, you are heard, your opinions will be listened to!
- Competitive compensation package
- YOU are valued, YOU are what makes the team succesful, YOU are wanted here!
What you will be doing:
- Write descriptions of boundary surveys for use of legal documentaiton
- Working directly with other team members, mentoring and leading / team mentality
- Positive representation of the firm
- Knowledge of field instrumentation is a must, as well as technical software such as AutoCAD Civil3D
- Problem solving, trouble shooting, providing a quality product
- Monitoring projects from start to finish, interacting with clients
- Hands on design role, being a key part to all operations
- This is a leadership role, the opprotuntiy to grow long term both as an individual and with a company
What you will need:
- 4+ years of related experience in Surveying
- Knowledge of the DFW market is a plus
- Experience both in office and field is a plus
- Ability to motivate team,
- Surveying experience, preffered both in field and office but not required
- The mentality and motivation to provide quality work both effectively, and efficiently
- Licensed Professional Land Surveyor in Texas / OR ability to obtain quickly
- Well-developed understanding of surveying process, start to finish
We are looking forward to receiving your resume & going over the position in more detail with you.
To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to reach out to me on my direct line at 605-679-4331 or by email at Abby.email@example.com
Search Consultant | gpac
gogpac.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.