ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Partner with licensed PE on challenging land development projects for residential and commercial sites.
* Carefully review plans with Project Manager of all drawings for completeness and accuracy.
* Communicate with team daily on various projects.
* Knowledge to work with AutoCAD 3D 2018 and Civil 3D
* Ability to organize drawings to company standards and policies.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions*
* Valid driver's license
* 2+ years experience preferred
* proficiency in the use of AutoCAD 3D 2018 and Civil 3D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.