The Opportunity | QC/QA Inspector
The Inspector is responsible for performing a variety of inspections, checks and tests for quality control for the manufacturing of electromechanical products. The Inspector also works closely with engineering and assembly teams along with customers to streamline processes and procedures.
* Performing a variety of inspections (incoming materials, in-process, and final) both electrical and mechanical in nature
* Monitoring critical equipment and instrumentation
* Preparing product verification documentation, drafting procedures and assisting with validating or troubleshooting testing methods, including assays
* May apply approval or rejection labels to bulk raw materials after analysis
* Performing parts dimensional inspection for code requirements
* 3+ years of experience with electromechanical inspection in a machining environment.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required; trade School diploma preferred
* Data entry and analyses experience, strong computer skills with Microsoft Suite.
* Demonstrable knowledge of blueprints/ assembly drawings and various measuring tools including micrometers, calipers, gauges, etc.
* CMM operation and/or programming experience is considered a strong asset.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.