Scientist: Cell & Molecular Biology Method Development & Validation Employee Responsibilities:
· Perform a wide range of analysis techniques (routine and non-routine) to support biopharmaceutical testing. Analyses are primarily, but not limited to, cell-based potency assays and ELISAs (kit-based and de novo).
· Review and evaluate raw data for acceptability
· Contribute to the development and validation of methods used within the department The Ideal Candidate would possess:
· Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
· Experience with aseptic techniques, cell culture (suspension and adherent), cell-based potency assays, and ELISAs. Experience with molecular biology techniques (PCR/qPCR) is preferred, but not required. Minimum Qualifications:
What we offer:
Bachelor's degree in molecular/cellular biology or other related degree concentration.
At least one to two years hands on experience in a molecular/cell biology laboratory; industry and/or contract testing experience desired
Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Life and disability insurance
401(k) with company match
Paid vacation and holidays
Schedule: Monday- Friday 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. or 2 pm- 10 pm with overtime as needed to meet the workload.
As a part of Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing - the largest network of harmonized bio/pharmaceutical GMP product testing laboratories worldwide - Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories provides comprehensive laboratory services for the world's largest pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device companies. Our service offering includes comprehensive chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, molecular and cell biology and biosafety testing of drug substances, final products, intermediates, and starting materials for both small and large molecule drug products.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com
. Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer .