We're passionate about excellence.
AIG Retirement Services has been helping Americans plan for and enjoy a secure retirement for more than half a century. We are an industry-leading provider of financial planning tools for community members who work in healthcare, higher education, K-12, government, and other not-for-profit institutions. We love what we do and we think you will too.
We provide the book of business. You create the possibilities.
Are you passionate and self-motivated? Do you seek to improve the lives of others in your community? Join AIG Retirement Services. We are searching for a Financial Advisor to provide a personalized retirement and financial planning experience for our customers and their families. If you want the flexibility to create your own schedule and build your career on your terms, join our team.
What you'll do as Financial Advisor:
- You will meet with existing and prospective clients to plan their financial future.
- Utilize our company-provided technology and tools to improve your operation.
- You will also use marketing support in the form of mailings, email blasts, and customized flyers to expand your business and reach new customers.
- Collaborate with co-workers and your District Vice President to learn new skills, methods, and best practices.
To help you get started, we offer you the resources needed to create your own success:
- Competitive benefits package with immediate access to medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) plan with match
- Company-provided technology, including equipment, helpdesk assistance, client management and financial planning tools
- Company-paid E&O, licensing fees, continuing education and compliance support
What skills you will use:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ideally, you have 2+ years of experience working as a Financial Advisor.
- A proven and successful sales track record.
- You have an active FINRA Series 6 or 7 licenses and a Series 63 and 65 or 66.
- You also have an active state variable life and health license.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate and self-motivated co-workers who want to grow a career and improve the lives of our clients. If that sounds good to you, join us.
AIG Retirement Services represents AIG member companies -The Variable Annuity Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries VALIC Financial Advisors, Inc. and VALIC Retirement Services Company. All are members of American International Group, Inc. ("AIG"). We serve clients in the not for profit, as well as the for-profit sectors. Our roots date back to 1955. In 1964, we implemented the very first 403b plan in a public school district. We regularly rank in the "top 3" against our direct competitors and in the K-12 market. We are best known for the work that we do in the 403(b) space where our advisors partner with clients that work in public school districts, universities and hospitals. Additionally, we also work with clients in governmental offices as well as clients in the private sector. Securities and investment advisory services are offered through VALIC Financial Advisors, Inc. ("VFA"), member FINRA, SIPC and an SEC-registered investment advisor.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at http://www.aig.com/careers/life-at-aig/join-the-talent-network. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and http:// www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites is not incorporated by reference into this press release.