The Opportunity | Warehouse Worker
The Warehouse Worker performs general warehouse duties including, picking material orders, viewing order history in the MRP system, stocking and re-shelving material and other warehouse related tasks as assigned.
Location: Mississauga, ON
- Ensure all work is performed according to the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Accurately stocking and re-shelving material.
- Pick materials off work orders and distribute to appropriate departments.
- Perform cycle counting as required.
- Must be able to work from manufacturing routings (work orders) or verbal instruction.
- Follows every reasonable precaution to ensure work is performed following the Health & Safety procedures. Immediately report accidents and incidents and participate in their investigations.
- Must be Canadian citizen and able to obtain and maintain security clearance
- Forklift, high-reach forklift and crane operator experience is required.
- Side-loader experience would be considered an asset.
- Previous MRP business system experience would be considered an asset.
- Previous cycle counting experience would be considered an asset.
- Previous exposure to working in a LEAN environment would be considered an asset.
- Must possess good housekeeping skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Curtiss-Wright is proud to offer our employees a comprehensive total rewards package:
- Competitive Pay
- Health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance and more
- Savings opportunities for retirement, with an opportunity to become a shareholder
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition for your contribution
All successful applicants must be eligible to meet the requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP) and/or a Canadian government security clearance.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.